There are many different yoga poses, or asanas, that you can practice as part of a yoga routine. Some common poses include:
1. Downward-Facing Dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana)
2. Warrior Pose (Virabhadrasana)
3. Triangle Pose (Trikonasana)
4. Bridge Pose (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana)
5. Child's Pose (Balasana)
6. Camel Pose (Ustrasana)
7. Tree Pose (Vrikshasana)
8. Seated Forward Bend (Paschimottanasana)
9. Corpse Pose (Savasana)
It's important to start with basic poses and gradually work your way up to more advanced poses, as you build strength and flexibility.
It's also important to listen to your body and only do poses that feel comfortable for you.
If you're new to yoga, it may be helpful to attend a few classes with a qualified instructor before attempting to practice on your own.